EY Law Center for Sustainability Learning
This webcast series discusses practical guidance that organizations should consider when developing sustainability strategies.
The EY Law Center for Sustainability Learning monthly webcast series features EY Sustainability leaders who, along with selected guest speakers, provide guidance and insights on various current topics and regulatory developments across sectors and regions, including:
- ESG due diligence — 28 September 2023
- Navigating M&A through a sustainability lens — 25 October 2023
- Sustainable disclosure and reporting — 29 November 2023
- The people factor in ESG — 31 January 2024
- Sustainable finance and green bonds — 28 February 2024
- Voluntary carbon credits: good or bad? Short or long-term fix? — 27 March 2024
- Effective approaches to supply chain sustainability — 24 April 2024
- Governance is all — 29 May 2024
- Transitioning to decarbonized sustainability — 26 June 2024
Each session will be 75 minutes long and start at 9:30 a.m. CET.
On each topic, attendees will learn about:
- Specific considerations for organizations in light of the current legal, regulatory and market environment
- Potential risks and how organizations can create and access value in their approach to sustainability
- What may be in store for the future and things that sustainability, legal and tax professionals should be doing now to prepare
Want to learn more? Get in touch.