In this virtual event, EY leaders and NCE Seafood Innovation explore key findings from the Norwegian Aquaculture Analysis 2022 and what they mean for the industry.
The annual Norwegian Aquaculture Analysis from EY, now in its seventh edition, is a benchmark report that provides critical insights on the most relevant growth trends, challenges and opportunities that await the aquaculture industry in the immediate future.
In this virtual event, we will explore key findings from this year’s report and what they mean for the Norwegian aquaculture industry in 2023 and beyond.
Topics to be discussed:
- The need for better technology, innovation and collaboration to solve common operational challenges in the industry.
- The aquaculture start-up landscape in Norway.
- The industrialization of future ingredients for Norwegian salmon feed and sustainable feed sources.
- Selected highlights from the Norwegian Aquaculture Analysis 2022.
- Novel feed ingredients and the potential for sustainable feed production.
Merete SkageEY Nordics Strategy and Transactions Partner
Eirik MoeNordic Family Enterprise leader and Marine and Aquaculture Sector Leader
Time your local time
Co-host: NCE Seafood Innovation
Managing Director in NCE Seafood Innovation
NCE Seafood Innovation is a business cluster contributing to innovation and sustainable growth and development in the seafood industry.