As the situation surrounding COVID-19 rapidly evolves, so does the impact on our local and global economy. The message from our leaders is clear – be flexible, act early, take notice of advice and stay informed. Businesses of all sizes across industries are forced to make decisions that only weeks ago were not even a consideration, and they need fast access to information that helps makes a difference.
Join the EY consulting professionals as they share their insights and experience on:
- Equity raising during the global financial crisis
- Observations on debt market activity over recent weeks and the response from major lenders
- How to ensure short-term liquidity needs are met and long-term funding platforms are stabilised
- What other debt and equity funding alternatives are there
- How the world and domestic economy is likely to respond to COVID-19
Time your local time