In this webcast, EY panelists discuss key sustainability megatrends impacting organizations’ workforce today, and the important role business leaders play in engaging their people in their sustainability agenda.
The climate crisis is one of the most significant challenge the world has ever faced, with nations making net-zero commitments and introducing legislation in the hope of turning the tide. But sustainability is extending beyond initial climate challenges to include other topics: safeguarding human rights, the responsible use of technology, health and wellbeing, and training and development.
Join our experienced panel in this webcast to hear about:
- Workforce sustainability megatrends impacting organizations
- Building a sustainable workforce by putting humans at the center
- The important role business leaders play in bringing their people on the sustainability journey
- Daniel Brämhagen, EY EMEIA People Advisory Services Sustainability Lead
- Sharon M Darwent, Director, EMEIA People Advisory Services, Ernst & Young LLP
- Isabelle Staiger, EY Europe West People Advisory Services Sustainability Lead
- Robin Brown, EY EMEIA People Advisory Services Technology and Innovation Centre of Excellence