In this webcast, our panel of technology leaders discussed how imposter syndrome impacts women in technology, and how organizations can support women in their journey to become technology leaders.
EY is pleased to announce a series of Women in Technology (WiT) webcasts across financial services in EMEIA, which will discuss experiences of WiT and look to improve representation of females in technology across all levels. EY leaders and talented external speakers joined the panel of the first webcast titled “Women in Technology – Imposter syndrome: How perception and reality differ” to give us their perspectives.
Watch the webcast on demand, where the panel discussed:
- Lived experiences of imposter syndrome amongst the panel
- How to create a culture in technology organizations to enable women to thrive
- Whose responsibility is it to make women into technology leaders
- Anita Kimber, EY EMEIA Business Transformation Leader
- Ayman Awada, EY EMEIA FSO Technology Consulting Leader
- Orla McGrath, Global Partner Solutions Lead, Microsoft UK
- Liselotte Munk, CEO Fadata
- Dr. Soo Ling Lim, CEO and Founder of virtual networking platform, Hubbub and Visiting Professor at National Institute of Informatics, Japan
Time your local time