Entrepreneurial Winning Women™ North America
The EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women™ program identifies ambitious women entrepreneurs and provides them with the advice, resources and access they need to unlock their full potential.
How do the inspired become the inspiration? Elevating ambitious women entrepreneurs who build great companies and show others what’s possible. Watch the video below
For more information on program selection criteria, please review below.
To take advantage of this extraordinary opportunity, applicants must be women business owners who are founding CEOs and majority owners* of any privately held company in the US or Canada. The company must be 10 years old or less and have reported at least US$2 million in sales during each of the past two fiscal years. Company revenues of typical applicants range from US$2m to approximately US$30m.
Other eligibility requirements include:
- If there are multiple women co-founders, they may apply as a group if they meet the ownership criteria
- Selected participants are required to attend a two-day orientation session, September 23-24, 2021, as well as the Strategic Growth Forum® US, November 10-14, 2021, in Palm Springs, California. Virtual or in-person attendance to be determined.
- Only for-profit businesses may apply
- Franchisors are eligible, but franchisees are not
- Former EY Entrepreneur Of The Year® Award winners are not eligible
*For those woman who have sought outside investment, the founding women entrepreneur may still apply if majority ownership stake is retained after deducting all outside investments.
Criteria and selection
Entrepreneurial Winning Women will be expected to demonstrate the necessary qualities to take full advantage of this opportunity, including ambitious company growth goals, energy, creativity, entrepreneurial purpose and passion.
Applicants must have the confidence, conviction, tenacity, plan and overall professional acumen to take a high-potential business and scale it into a market leader.
Additionally, Entrepreneurial Winning Women should have the maturity and level of business sophistication needed to interact effectively with potential investors, high-level business advisors and top executives.
Applications will be reviewed by a panel of independent judges representing successful entrepreneurs, investors and business leaders.
Exclusive participation in the Strategic Growth Forum
Selected program participants will receive complimentary invitation in their first year to join more than 2,000 of the nation’s top executives, entrepreneurs, advisors, investors and other business leaders at the most prestigious gathering of high-growth, marketing-leading companies – the Strategic Growth Forum US in Palm Springs, California.
CEOs attend this by-invitation-only event to supercharge company growth; learn the latest on the strategic transaction marketplace and available capital; meet potential customers, investors, partners, acquisition targets and buyers; and hear inspiring success stories from game-changing entrepreneurs.
The newest class of Entrepreneurial Winning Women community is introduced and honored in a celebratory luncheon during the Forum. And the Forum concludes with the Entrepreneur Of The Year US National Awards gala, the largest gathering of entrepreneurs in America.
Those chosen to join the Entrepreneurial Winning Women™ community in North America will:
- Join an elite network of ambitious entrepreneurs and leaders of high-growth companies.
- Become part of an exclusive global community of women founders who act as advisors and role models for one another.
- Participate in a customized executive education program with year-round activities designed to accelerate sustainable business growth.
- Receive a complimentary invitation to the Strategic Growth Forum® US, the country’s most prestigious gathering of high-growth, market-leading companies, bringing together more than 2,000 of the nation’s top executives, entrepreneurs, advisors, investors and other business leaders.
Program participants typically achieve breakthrough annual growth and exponential expansion as employers by setting more ambitious growth goals, taking new approaches to business leadership and adopting operational enhancements.
There have been so many changes. I am thinking bigger. We implemented a board of advisors. I have engaged in mentoring young women and minorities in starting their businesses because I promised myself I would give back. This experience has been life changing. I have developed friendships that are so important to me. EY Winning Women is the gift that keeps giving.
A global community with local programs worldwide
Select a country or region to learn more about a local Entrepreneurial Winning Women program.
Our latest thinking
Like what you’ve seen? Get in touch to learn more.