In this webcast, panelists discuss EY Virtual’s role in one of Microsoft’s digital journeys.
Digital technology is prompting organizations to reimagine the way they do business. Legal and compliance functions are facing added demands to find solutions to better manage risk, streamline vendors and drive down costs. Despite these demands, there continues to be a need to appreciate and understand all benefits of technology solutions, and to better embrace digital transformation. In response to these challenges, EY teams and Microsoft presenters will discuss how EY Virtual supported Microsoft with one of their own digital journeys and provide views to market-leading practices.
More precisely, the discussion will focus on the topics below:
- An inside look to Microsoft’s own development journey, working with EY teams to bring added value to their global Spend Risk Monitoring Monitorization program.
- With technology at the center, finding digital solutions to better enable the business.
- Industry themes, and how legal and compliance technology can mitigate risks, reduce costs, and provide greater analytics and workflow efficiencies.
- Arpit Bothra, Director, Forensic & Integrity Services, Ernst & Young LLP
- Miles Ripley, EY Americas Investigations & Compliance Leader, Forensic & Integrity Services
- Andrea Woods, Principal, Forensic & Integrity Services, Ernst & Young LLP
- Alan Gibson, Director Legal & Compliance Innovation, Microsoft
- Holly Younggren, Group Global Process Manager, Microsoft