In this transformative age, CEOs and business leaders are tasked with achieving maximum value for their organization’s stakeholders. We challenge assumptions to build and deliver strategies that help improve profitability and long-term value.
What EY-Parthenon can do for you
Leading companies are taking big, transformative steps, redeﬁning their purpose, embarking on end-to-end digital transformations and learning how to achieve disruptive innovation in a rapidly shifting market environment.
We have the breadth of perspectives and depth of experience to provide strategic advice to help achieve optimal — and sustainable — results.
We create a custom approach tailored to each client’s unique situation and bring extensive business and sector experience with tested analytical techniques. As experienced advisors to the C-suite, EY-Parthenon helps you answer:
- How can I seize growth opportunities and competitive advantage?
- What are the appropriate revenue and profitability targets for my business?
- How can I better anticipate and adapt to digital transformation?
- Can I use an M&A strategy as an accelerant to achieve profitable growth goals?
- When is a divestiture best for my long-term value?
- How can I build and secure liquidity, managing the impact of disruption between finance and operations?
- How can I win the competition for capital?
We advise clients on developing strategic opportunities by providing in-depth market, competitor and customer insights. We then help them implement their strategic plans by leveraging financial and operational perspectives across their organization. Our corporate and growth strategy capabilities include:
- Corporate and BU strategy
- Purpose-led strategy and long-term value
- Business model reinvention
- Portfolio strategy
- New market entry opportunities
- Digital transformation strategy
- Go-to-market strategy
- Full Potential Paradigm™
We help our clients realize their full potential through fast-tracked, better-informed decisions across the whole investment life cycle, from strategy through exit. Our transaction strategy capabilities include:
- Operational and IT diligence
- Commercial diligence (buy-side)
- Vendor due diligence (sell-side)
- Integration strategy planning and execution
- Divestiture strategy planning and execution
- Value realization and tracking
- Operational and IT separation
Whether a business is in crisis or is simply facing an operational challenge, our team is experienced in helping management teams identify and prioritize the most critical issues, stabilize the business, establish a leadership and stakeholder consensus around the solution, and deliver tangible results quickly.
Our latest thinking
Like what you’ve seen? Get in touch to find out more.