Whenever you join EY and however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience and friendships last a lifetime!
We are united by our traditions, culture, professionalism and desire to make the world better. That means we will always stay in touch!
The EY Alumni Club brings together past and present employees to multiply their opportunities, resources and business contacts. It’s the perfect place to make contacts, create a personal brand and find partners. Your former colleagues may be just the ones who can open up new opportunities or help you see things from a new angle.
EY means working within a global network of professionals possessing unique skills and experience.
We want you on our team even after you leave the firm.
- All employees (except interns and contractors) who worked at EY for at least one year and left of their own accord are eligible to join the EY Russia Alumni Club (the “Alumni Club”). It doesn’t matter what industry an EY alumnus is currently in.
- Employees who left EY Russia to work for EY in other countries can also join the Alumni Club.
- Club membership is open to all former employees who meet these criteria.
- Admission to Alumni Club events is by personal invitation from EY only.
- EY and Arthur Andersen alumni who have not provided full contact information in their registration forms (company name, work email, work telephone, etc.) will have limited access to information on Alumni Club events.
EY Russia Alumni Club members have the following privileges:
FOR ALL MEMBERS
- Club card and loyalty program
- Subscription to EY publications
- Membership in the EY Moscow Alumni Club Facebook group
- Participation in lotteries and various sports and charity events
- Mailings on Alumni Club activities
BY INVITATION ONLY
- Participation in Alumni Club events
To participate in the EY Alumni Club program, please fill out this registration form.
* These EY Russia Alumni Club membership rules do not constitute a public offer and may be modified by EY at any time.
EY may accept or decline applications for Alumni Club membership at its sole discretion and without stating a reason. EY reserves the right to determine the guest list for Alumni Club events.
Grow and develop along with EY