In this webcast, panelists discuss CARES Act enforcement and oversight and federal contract audit trends.
The Ernst & Young LLP Government Contract Services practice will host a webcast to provide guidance around what contractors and CARES Act aid recipients can expect in terms of audit and oversight.
In this webcast, panellists will cover:
- Specific CARES Act oversight bodies and the interplay of these bodies with the Department of Justice as well as the roles for Department Inspectors General
- Insights around the expected impact to planned Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA) and Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA) audit activity and potential new activity from them or other federal agencies
- Key considerations for contractors as they continue to manage compliance through the pandemic
- Sajeev D Malaveetil, Government Contract Services Practice Leader; Partner, Ernst & Young LLP
- Timothy R. Manning, Senior Manager, Government Contract Services, Ernst & Young LLP
- Mustafa Zuwawa, Manager, Government Contract Services, Ernst & Young LLP