Digital assets are poised to be the future of tomorrow’s digital economy. Find out how you can leverage digital opportunities from both a business and individual perspective.
Join us in part one of DBS and EY conversation series, where we explore the hot topics and opportunities of digital exchange and sustainability.
We look forward to welcoming you to an exclusive webinar on Thursday, 21 October 2021 from 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. with EY and DBS teams to understand more on how to leverage digital exchange opportunities and gain insights from specialists in the field.
- Desmond Teo, EY Asia-Pacific Family Enterprise Leader and Asean EY Private Tax Leader; Partner, Ernst & Young Solutions LLP
- Saurabh Dhingra, EY-Parthenon Asean Financial Services Strategy Leader; Partner, Strategy and Transactions, Ernst & Young Solutions LLP
- Daniel Lee, Head of Business and Listing for DBS Digital Exchange, DBS Institutional Banking Group
- Lionel Cheng, Executive Director Capital Markets – ASEAN, DBS Institutional Banking Group
- Daryl Ho, Senior Investment Strategist, Chief Investment Office, DBS Bank Ltd
- Lee Woon Shiu, Managing Director, Group Head of Wealth Planning, Family Office and Insurance Solutions, DBS Private Bank
Location Webinar, By-invite only, Singapore, Singapore , 048583, SG
Time 16:00 - 17:00
The event is now over. Please contact us if you are interested to receive invites for future events.
Contact the organizer
Do you have any questions regarding our events? Get in touch to learn more.