Join senior-level health care professionals in Southeast Asia to explore future health trends, health care transformation and digital innovations.
The COVID-19 pandemic has accelerated the regional health care industries in Southeast Asia toward a fundamental digital transformation. In the future of health care, organizations must fully leverage digital innovation to give rise to new care models and smart health systems with a focus on virtual care, devices, advanced analytics and more.
Future innovation is now dictated by the adoption of Smart Health. Smart health puts the patient at the heart of health services design, reimagining models of care to realize personalized health at scale.
This event brings together senior-level public and private sector health care professionals in Southeast Asia to explore future health trends, health care transformation and digital innovations in the region. We will discuss:
- Global perspective on trends shaping the future of health care
- Health care in a Smart Nation: a Singapore perspective
- Health care from Southeast Asian perspectives
- Case study: Erasmus University Medical Center
- Use of data in health care solutions
- Digital health care solutions
- Panel discussion: future of health care
- Abhay Bangi, EY Asean Life Sciences and Health Care Leader
- Benjamin Chiang, EY Asean and Singapore Government & Public Sector Leader
- Dr. Num Tanthuwanit, Partner, Strategy & Transactions (Health care), Ernst & Young Solutions LLP
- Erik Vermeulen, Associate Partner, Health Consulting, Global Smart Hospital Lead, EY Advisory Netherlands LLP
- Liew Nam Soon, EY Asean Regional Managing Partner
- Rajesh Iyer, Lead Partner, Data Analytics, Technology Consulting, Ernst & Young Advisory Pte. Ltd.
- Veron Wong, Partner and Head of Enterprise Risk (Singapore), Client Servicing Partner for Ministry of Health, Singapore, Ernst & Young Advisory Pte. Ltd.
- Colin Lim, Chief Information Officer & Group Director (InfoComm Technology and Data), Ministry of Health, Singapore
- Sutowo, Director, Data Analytics, InfoComm, Technology & Data Group, Ministry of Health, Singapore
- Tan Kok Yam, Deputy Secretary, Smart Nation and Digital Government Office, Prime Minister’s Office, Singapore
- Speakers from Presage and BotMD will showcase the latest digital health care solutions
The event is now over. Please contact us if you are interested to receive invites for future events.
Location EY Singapore, SG
Time 09:00 - 11:00