WAMapps is a single, secure platform that enhances risk management across audit, reporting and tax for asset management and wealth management firms. It leads to sharper insights, more flexible reporting and smoother workflows.
What EY can do for you
Our WAMapps platform brings complex data securely together across funds, regions and service lines. Built for asset management and wealth management firms, it helps reveal opportunities while they’re still just anomalies and can keep your firm better connected with what’s going on.
As a global data, reporting and analytics platform, WAMapps transforms the fund service experience. It improves collaboration and can add value to your operations every day, at every step.
With WAMapps, we can get you back to what you do best. It’s about more than just automation and accuracy: it’s about the insights that give your front office a path forward.
- A new level of service. WAMapps reveals deeper insights based on comprehensive data. It gives you a real-time view of what’s happening in every area, while allowing us to be more forward-looking and responsive.
- Comprehensive. WAMapps brings together your data (including information from third-party administrators and market data) through a single, standardized source that allows richer analysis and expanded review coverage.
- Scalable. Built to support your needs globally, WAMapps can easily add funds and gain economies of scale. It allows you to access everything we do for you now, and can expand as your needs evolve.
- Visual. A single sign-on gives you access through an integrated dashboard. Rich visualizations surface data in compelling ways, and smart information design adds clarity to workflows. You can see the whole picture or easily drill down to the details.
- Proven. WAMapps has been used with 260+ clients across 13,500+ funds. It reflects our continual investment in technology to provide our people and wealth and asset management clients with innovative offerings.
Our latest thinking
Like what you’ve seen? Get in touch to learn more.