In this webcast, panelists discuss best practices and recommendations to help organizations strengthen compliance programs and manage integrity risks.
EY Forensic & Integrity Services will discuss the newest "EY Global Integrity Report 2022: tunnel vision or bigger picture?", which includes insights from more than 4,700 respondents in 54 countries and territories worldwide. The report reveals that while 97% of business leaders and employees surveyed believe integrity is important, the pandemic has made it more difficult for organizations to act with integrity. It also uncovers the various disparities between board members, management and employees regarding integrity matters.
Join an esteemed panel of presenters as they discuss best practices and recommendations to help organizations strengthen compliance programs.
In this webcast, we will also:
- Provide practical advice to help organizations manage fraud, supply chain, privacy and other integrity risks.
- Examine the impact of the pandemic and other major issues that have had a significant impact on corporate integrity.
- Nick Jones, Director, EY Forensic & Integrity Services, Ernst & Young LLP
- Jeff Srulovitz VP & Chief Integrity Officer and General Counsel, Employment and Litigation Nutrien
- Jon Feig, Partner, EY Americas US-Central Region Forensic & Integrity Services Leader, Ernst & Young LLP
- Emma Browne, Partner, EY UK&I Forensic & Integrity Services, Ernst & Young LLP