EY Pythagoras: Microsoft, consultancy, training and support services
Using Microsoft technology to improve customer engagement, and drive measurable financial and operational efficiencies.
Leverage the ever-increasing potential of Microsoft.
Get in touch with our team.
In 2021, the EY organisation acquired Pythagoras and Seaton Partners. Together they form EY Pythagoras, to further strengthen the EY-Microsoft Alliance and the EY-Microsoft consultancy service capabilities.
How EY Pythagoras can help you
EY Pythagoras leverages experience and Microsoft competencies to provide advisory services, consultancy, training and support in enterprise resource planning (ERP) and customer engagement (CE). We help organisations to harness the ever-increasing potential of Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Power Platform, Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Azure.
We understand that to achieve effective digital transformation, organisations need to have the right people with the right technological capability, to drive business performance in a sustainable manner. That is why we have diverse, sector-aligned teams, who use industry insights to frame conversations, ask better questions and provide support, so that we can create future-fit solutions together.
Combining our proven methodologies, a wide portfolio of connected Microsoft business applications, and our trusted EY industry experience, we support clients on their technology transformation journey, to improve user experiences, systematically modernise processes, create secure and efficient ways of working and make better use of data to improve decision-making and collaboration.
With the right tools in place, businesses are better positioned to maximise service delivery, minimise cost, optimise spending and unlock new revenue opportunities. From start-ups and not-for-profits to multinationals, EY Pythagoras has the breadth of capabilities, industry knowledge and experience to help turn transformation ambitions into reality.
Microsoft-certified technical capabilities.
Experience in Microsoft technologies5
Microsoft Advanced Specializations.
EY Pythagoras helps clients to:
- Enhance end-to-end customer experience and insight across sales, service, and marketing, using Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Reduce costs and revise spending across business geographies with process automation, budget control, and financial planning and analysis with Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Modernise business processes with apps, automation and analysis with Microsoft Power Platform
- Reduce risk and information technology (IT) complexity by updating and migrating legacy infrastructure to Microsoft Azure
- Create an infrastructure from which to leverage new and emerging technologies, such as artificial intelligence (AI)
- Achieve rapid results using established methodologies and the latest governance tools
- Improve the value of investment in Microsoft technologies, from Microsoft 365 to Azure
We align our teams according to sectors, so that we understand the challenges and opportunities within your industry.
- Public sector: We deliver technology-enabled change to support public sector organisations to achieve cost reductions, service and organisational redesign, service automation, and improvements to customer engagement. We have also worked with many UK universities to develop end-to-end ‘student life cycle management’ platforms.
- Private sector: We have been a trusted advisor to many clients, helping organisations to leverage the power of data to better anticipate their customers' needs, enhance decision-making and optimise financial operations. At the same time, we assist organisations to mitigate risk; create consistent, omni-channel communications; drive measurable process efficiencies; automate manual processes; and adapt to changing regulations, legislation, business models and geographies.
- Charities and not-for-profits: Our extensive experience working with not-for-profit organisations has given us a rich understanding of how to use Microsoft tools to boost fundraising, track donations, manage grants and volunteers, optimise service delivery, and manage complex, highly regulated processes, such as Gift Aid.