Challenge yourself, have fun and help make a difference to the lives of young people.
- 5-day group adventure with three days of trekking
- Summit three of the highest peaks in Spain over three days
- Breath taking views across Spain’s mainland from the highest peaks
- Overnight stays in a guarded mountain refuge
- Mountain guides and crew with extensive knowledge of hiking, mountains, animal life and the surrounding area
Participants will be required to pay £725 (including a £125 non-refundable deposit) to take part in the trek. This will cover all trek aspects including:
- Return flights from London to Malaga
- Transfers from and to Malaga airport
- Hotel accommodation in Lanjaron on arrival
- Hotel accommodation in Lanjaron upon completion of challenge
- 2 nights' accommodation in Refugio Poqueira during trek
- Trailhead drop off at Hoya de la Mora
- Trailhead pick up at Trevelez
- Experienced trek support and professional guides
- Emergency support
- All meals during the challenge including 3 picnic lunches while trekking
- Fundraising support
Participants will be responsible for their own costs for any personal equipment such as walking boots, waterproofs etc. Refugio Poqueira accommodation is shared, with bunk beds with mattresses. Full payment is due in advance of the challenge taking place and can be paid in instalments.
Participants will be required to pay £35 per person (+ transport costs) to take part. This will include a medal, t-shirt and a hot drink at the finish line!
- Cycle between two of the most icon capital cities in the world; London and Paris.
- Cycle past two iconic landmarks; London Bridge and the Eiffel Tower
- Pass through picturesque villages, historic towns, beautiful countryside and battlefields.
- Evening and morning to soak up the atmosphere of one of the most romantic cities in the world, Paris: its restaurants, cafés, Museums, and nightlife.
Participants will be required to pay £890 to take part. This will cover all aspects including:
- 3 nights hotel accommodation along the route
- 1 night hotel accommodation in Paris
- Breakfast for 3 mornings - morning of ferry ride, riders purchase their own breakfast
- Ferry from Dover to Calais
- Professional cycle guiding
- Four days of cycling support crew and support vehicles
- First aid and bike mechanics throughout the challenge
- 278 miles (477km) trip
- London to Paris cycle jersey
- Bicycle and luggage transported back to London
- Eurostar train from Paris to London
- Bike storage at 1MLP EY Office evening before the challenge
- Fundraising support
Please note: Riders will be responsible for their own costs to travel to London and accommodation the night before the ride, their personal equipment such as bikes, helmets, and visas (if applicable) and lunch and dinner costs during the challenge.