Challenge yourself, have fun and help make a difference to the lives of young people.
- 10-day group adventure with 5 days of trekking and camping
- Explore the ancient Inca capital of Cusco
- Trek along the banks of the Urubamba River
- Look out for wild orchids in the cloud forest
- Revel in views over the Vilcabamba Mountains
- Look through the ‘Door of the sun’ in Machu Picchu.
The price covers all trek aspects, including:
- Return flights from London to Cuzco
- Internal transport
- Action Challenge UK Qualified Mountain Leader
- English-speaking local guides
- Emergency and medical support and UK Medic
- Group travel Insurance
- Food and drink on the trek
- Technical T-shirt
- Fundraising booklet and personal support.
Participants will be responsible for their own travel costs to London, personal equipment such as walking boots, and visas (if applicable).