Working with schools and colleges
At the EY Foundation we work with schools and colleges to provide pupils with opportunities to develop their skills and learn about how they can get ready for the world of work.
How we can help you
Our free half day workshops to students in year 10 and 11/ 3rd and 4th year in Scotland support students on their journey to become work ready. During the session they will take part in team challenges and will be given the opportunity to work on their presentation skills.
- Introduce students to transferable employability skills
- Provide insights into what employers are looking for
- Build awareness of different careers, job options and pathways including apprenticeships
- Connect students with prospective employers
Young Women’s network
Our Network provides young women with access to a series of interactive workshops and events, and access to female role models across different sectors alongside growth of their own peer networks.
The Network responds to feedback and input from its members and aims to help young women fulfil their potential.
- Confidence and resilience
- Health & wellbeing
- Responsible use of social media
- Routes into work
Interested in the changes we have made here,
contact us to find out more.