In this first episode of The Corporate Accountability Podcast series Loree Gourley from EY’s Regulatory & Public Policy team explores how organisations can maintain a culture of ethics and integrity during COVID-19 and beyond.
She hosts a discussion between David Grayson, Chairman of the Institute of Business Ethics; Fraser Simpson, Associate General Counsel – Ethics & Compliance at The Wellcome Trust; and Maryam Hussain, Global Fraud & Corruption Investigator at EY.
This podcast, recorded in late June 2020, explores:
- The importance of ethical decision-making.
- Directors’ ethical responsibilities to shareholders and employees.
- Best practices on how to reimagine and maintain a culture of ethics and integrity.
Listen to our podcast to:
- Find out what a number of organisations are doing to improve their ethics and integrity practices.
- Get insight into some of the findings from our latest Global Integrity Report.
- Learn about the role and importance of organisational culture in driving good ethics and integrity practices.
- Discover what regulators are doing to improve ethics and integrity among companies they regulate.
- Understand what leadership teams need to do to improve ethics and integrity within their organisations.
- For your convenience, full text transcript of this podcast is also available. Read the transcript.
Duration 21m 14s