In this webcast, panelists discuss the challenges and opportunities of a societal shift due to COVID-19.
In this webcast, we will look beyond the immediate challenges of COVID-19 and consider the longer-term impact of the pandemic on the health of our economies and how society will measure success in the future. The panel will discuss the move from a traditional growth and productivity focus to a longer-term perspective based on a "values economy". What will this mean for businesses as they transition to a world where shareholder primacy is being replaced by a more balanced, stakeholder-led approach?
Join our esteemed panel of leaders, drawn from different sectors and geographies, as they discuss both the challenges and opportunities of this societal shift, including:
- What has changed in the relationship between businesses and society as a result of COVID-19?
- The impact on corporate reporting and how performance will be measured.
- How is the dialogue changing between corporates, investors and their employees?
- Rob Doepel, UK&I Energy Market Leader, Ernst & Young LLP
- Mark Cutifani, CEO, Anglo American
- Alison Martin, CEO, EMEA & Bank Distribution, Zurich Insurance
- Steve Ivermee, Managing Partner, Strategy & Transactions, Ernst & Young LLP