1. E. Kur, “The Faces Model of High Performance Team Development”, Management Development Review, 1996.
2. S. Weaver, J. Wildman, & E. Salas, “How to build expert teams: best practices”, In: R.J. Burke & C.L. Cooper, The Peak Performing Organization (Routledge, 2009).
3. E. Salas, M. Rosen, C. Burke, G. Goodwin, & M. Fiore, “The Making of a Dream Team: When Expert Teams do Best”, In: K. A. Ericsson, N. Charness, R. Hoffman, & P. Fletovich, The Cambridge Handbook of Expertise and Expert Performance (Cambridge University Press, 2006).
4. G.M. Alliger, C.P. Cerasoli, S.I. Tannenbaum, & W.B. Vessey, “Team resilience”, Organizational Dynamics, 2015.
5. G. Jones & A. Moorhouse, Developing Mental Toughness: Gold Medal Strategies for Transforming Your Business Performance (Spring Hill, 2008).
6. S. Sinek, Start with why: How great leaders inspire everyone to take action (Penguin, 2009).
7. C. Bowers, C. Kreutzer, J. Cannon-Bowers, & J. Lamb, “Team Resilience as a Second Order Emergent State: A Theoretical Model and Research Directions”, Frontiers in psychology, 2017.
8. C.K. Barnett & M.G. Pratt, “From threat-rigidity to flexibility-Toward a learning model of autogenic crisis in organizations”, Journal of Organisational Change Management, 2000.
9. S.E. Jackson & J.E. Dutton, “Discerning threats and opportunities”, Administrative Science Quarterly, 1988.
10. K.E. Weick, & K.M. Sutcliffe, “Mindfulness and the quality of organizational attention”, Organisational Science, 2006.
11. P.B. Morgan, D. Fletcher, & M. Sarkar, “Understanding team resilience in the world’s best athletes: A case study of a rugby union World Cup winning team”, Psychology of Sport and Exercise, 2015.
12. S.E. Iso-Ahola, & C.O. Dotson, “Psychological momentum: Why success breeds success”, Review of General Psychology, 2014.
13. P. Smith, A. Blandford, & J. Back, “Questioning, exploring, narrating and playing in the control room to maintain system safety”, Cognition, Technology & Work, 2009.
14. M. Csikszentmihalyi, Flow: The psychology of optimal experience, (Harper and Row, 1990).