EY Virtual Analytics Infrastructure (EY Virtual) is a microservices-based AI and forensic data analytics platform that can be deployed via cloud or on premises. It is designed to support the needs of a wide variety of risk management capabilities by providing actionable insights, operational efficiency and a secure and scalable technology environment.
EY Virtual offers the ability to consolidate a wide range of data sources with multiple deployment and data hosting options. It has the capacity to integrate with legacy systems and new technologies alike. With EY Virtual, an organization can extend AI and data analytics implementation into other risk areas without the cost and time to develop a new compliance system, while gaining the benefit of an integrated enterprise risk management function.
Summary of EY Virtual Benefits
- Pre-developed algorithms and applications based on decades of fraud investigation and compliance experience
- Configurable interface to support custom algorithms and applications
- Sector-specific business and regulatory knowledge
- Extensive experience working with legal, compliance and regulators
- On demand, quick-to-deploy resource and technology
- EY cloud, client cloud or enterprise deployment options
- Cloud-based, on premises or mobile data center data hosting options
- Subscription-based, user-driven pricing options
- Integrates with many commonly used ERP platforms, case management tools and data management applications
- Front-office case management and reporting
- Back-office functions (monitoring, investigation, reporting, etc.)
- Reducing data protection and privacy concerns
- Segregated development space
- Secure cloud deployment (on-premises deployment also available)
- Protect the integrity of the information assets
- Phased implementation approach to align with evolving enterprise priorities and control costs
- Reusable turnkey applications, widgets and algorithms that save development time, resource and costs
Robotic Process Automation
Robotic process automation (RPA) technologies are embedded in EY Virtual. We have developed bots within EY Virtual to automate routine and rules-based tasks. These bots free up humans from routine activities so the legal and compliance functions can focus their budget and resources on value-added activities.
EY Virtual will serve as the foundation and delivery engine for all of our forensic data analytics-related offerings. It also has built-in analytics algorithms and applications that can be accessed by EY analytics professionals and clients through the Microsoft Azure platform. The modular design approach (i.e., 'lego block' approach) enables us to position EY Virtual as a stand-alone offering that can be quickly customized and integrated with a client’s custom applications.
Example application areas include
- Legal and Compliance Response: rapid repurposing of exisitng 'lego blocks' to support large-scale regulatory inquiries and investigations.
- Odyssey Integrated Trader Surveillance: near real-time monitoring to identify market misconduct from structured and unstructured data sources.
- Integrated Banker Surveillance: front-line conduct risk identification, remediation and near real-time monitoring.
- Digital Loss Prevention: proactive continuous monitoring by using advanced data analytics and artifical intelligence technologies.
Like what you’ve seen? Get in touch to learn more.