Sustainability and supply chain advisory
Our teams can help you understand risks to supply chains such as human rights issues, resource constraints, climate change and government payments.
How EY can help
Sustainability is about creating long-term stakeholder value by embracing opportunities and managing risks resulting from social, environmental and economic factors.
In order to respond to sustainability issues, businesses need to understand the external drivers affecting them. By responding to these forces, improved business outcomes and increased stakeholder value should be possible, which can help to build resilience and strengthen your social license to operate and grow.
Our pragmatic business approach helps clients engage with key stakeholders, such as investors, regulators and society, in order to determine those sustainability issues most relevant to their business. This can help them to:
- Increase the value of sustainability and supply chain strategies
- Manage risk and build reputation in order to maintain a social license to operate and grow
- Reduce costs
- Improve decision-making and increase operational and performance effectiveness to deliver long-term value
We bring together professionals with experience of business, engineering, science and operations, and offer services including:
- Strategy development, design and implementation
- Stakeholder engagement, prioritization and analysis
- Materiality assessments
- Advice on sustainability risks in the value chain
- Supply chain sustainability management
- Circular economy mapping and advisory
- Code of Conduct and Ethics effectiveness and implementation assessments
- Training, development and capacity building
- Policy development and research
- Portfolio sustainability risk assessment