CARES Act compliance
On March 27, 2020, President Trump signed into law the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act. Through our experience assisting companies that accepted government support during the 2008 financial crisis, we know that support came with significant requirements.
- What do we need to comply with, and what new processes, data sources and reporting are needed?
- How do we demonstrate compliance?
- How do we establish a compliance monitoring program and governance model?
- How do we enable accurate reporting to internal and external stakeholders?
- Do we have the right skill sets and technologies that are needed?
How EY can help you
- Rapid assessment to develop a compliance road map
- A team to serve consisting of critical skill sets and competencies
- Proven approach to accelerate a compliance program
- Day one digital solution ready
- Experience preparing and communicating to the government
- Flexible delivery options (managed service, co-source, attestation)
Interested in the changes we have made here,
contact us to find out more.