Entrepreneur Of The Year Utah Region
Through the Entrepreneur Of The Year® program, we celebrate the unstoppable entrepreneurs whose unbounded ambitions deliver innovation, growth and prosperity that transform our world.
Call for nominations
If you’ve been inspired by an entrepreneur, or are one yourself, submit an Entrepreneur Of The Year® nomination by March 6, 2020.
Here’s to the unstoppable entrepreneurs transforming our world.
Humanity is capable of great things. But to build something of long-term value takes grit, persistence and a sense of ambition that’s free of doubt or fear. It takes a special kind of leader to ignore the critics and transform a blue-sky dream into a new reality that contributes value and purpose beyond simple profits. We call these entrepreneurs the unstoppables — those whose unbounded ambitions deliver innovation, growth and prosperity that transform our world.
Why is this entrepreneurial ecosystem so important?
In June 2019, Brad Keywell, Founder and CEO of Chicago-based Uptake Technologies, competed against program award winners from nearly 60 countries and was named the EY World Entrepreneur Of The Year™ 2019, our top entrepreneurial honor. He shares the significance of this global recognition and the value of being part of the Entrepreneur Of The Year community in the video below.
- December 2019 – March 2020 | Entrepreneur Of The Year US nomination period opens
- February 19, 2020 | Application Workshop Register now
- February 25, 2020 | Application Workshop Register now
- March 6, 2020 | Application deadline
- April 2, 2020 | Finalists announced
- April 9, 2020 | Finalist celebration
- April 13-29, 2020 | Finalist onsite interviews
- May 6, 2020 | Finalist filming
- May 7, 2020 | Finalist filming
- May 12, 2020 | Finalist reception and judges interviews
- June 13, 2020 | Awards gala and winners announcement
- July – October 2020 | Regional award winners move on to national judging phase
- November 11-15, 2020 | Regional award winners attend the Strategic Growth Forum® US in Palm Springs, CA
- November 14, 2020 | National award winners are announced at the Entrepreneur Of The Year US Awards gala
June 17, 2019 - Daily Herald - Entrepreneur of the Year winners announced Read
June 17, 2019 - globenewswire.com - EY Announces Winners of the Entrepreneur Of The Year® 2019 Utah Region Award Read
June 13, 2019 - Daily Herald - Taft, Pattern and Edge round out list of Entrepreneur of the Year awards Read
June 5, 2019 - Daily Herald - Entrepreneur of the Year Finalists: LGCY Power and Minky Couture Read
May 30, 2019 - Daily Herald - Entrepreneur of the Year Finalists: Nena and Co. and YNAB Read
May 23, 2019 - Daily Herald - Entrepreneur of the Year Finalists: BrainStorm and Podium Read
May 15, 2019 - Daily Herald - Entrepreneur of the Year Finalists: Aptive Environmental and Weave Read
About the program
The Entrepreneur Of The Year program, founded by EY, has recognized the endeavors of exceptional men and women who create the products and services that keep our worldwide economy moving forward. Since its inception, Entrepreneur Of The Year has grown dramatically and now includes programs in more than 145 cities and more than 60 countries worldwide. The Entrepreneur Of The Year US Awards gala is the culminating event of the Strategic Growth Forum®, the largest gathering of entrepreneurs in America.
Benefits to participating in the Entrepreneur Of The Year Program
Recognized as one of the most prestigious business award programs in the country, the Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards celebrate the country's most innovative business leaders.