Public Safety & Justice
The Public Safety & Justice team works with state and municipal public safety agencies, court systems, emergency management agencies, and public authorities in navigating these challenges. EY combines private sector best practices with an understanding of the public sector’s diverse needs.
What EY can do for you
Governments are dealing with a number of challenges in keeping the public safe – beyond the obvious. Budgetary constraints and the never-ending question of where best to spend and invest. Aging systems and IT infrastructure that haven’t kept pace with department needs. Managing enterprise, program, and project risk, e.g. Adapting the organization to deal with COVID-19.
Our Public Safety & Justice team works with state and municipal public safety agencies, court systems, emergency management agencies, and public authorities with significant safety and resiliency concerns (such as university campuses and public healthcare facilities), in navigating these challenges. EY combines private sector best practices with an understanding of the public sector’s diverse needs, focusing on building your capability to deliver improved public services.
Our professionals have decades of experience with both corporate and Public Safety in administration, management, operations, systems, programs, and issues facing the public sector. With Public Safety and Justice you gain a tailored service approach by a strong bench of dedicated professionals who understand and manage Public Safety and Justice risks.
Is your agency facing any of these challenges?
- Reducing costs and improving the efficiency of critical operations
- The risks associated with implementing large projects and programs
- Measuring the effectiveness of new policies and programs
- Lost skills and knowledge due to pending retirements
- Optimizing the role of new technologies in your operations
- Maximizing the yield of available grants
How EY can help
- Leverage our leadership in managing enterprise risk to help realize your investments
- Streamline your administrative processes to cut costs, transform your workforce and support the overall mission
- Help prepare your agency for a range of 21st-century threats
- Deliver current relevant advice