EY today announced the finalists for the Entrepreneur Of The Year® 2019 Award in Florida. Widely considered one of the most prestigious business awards programs in the U.S., the program recognizes entrepreneurs and leaders of high-growth companies who are excelling in areas such as innovation, financial performance and personal commitment to their businesses and communities, while also transforming our world. These business leaders were selected by a panel of independent judges. Award winners will be announced at a special gala on Thursday, June 13, 2019 at the Hilton Orlando.
The finalists are:
- Cary Caster | 21 Drops LLC, Delray Beach, Florida
- Jack Cheng | AA Metals, Inc., Orlando, Florida
- Mallory Tai Taylor | assessURhealth, LLC, Tampa, Florida
- Richard Gonzmart | Columbia Restaurant Group, Tampa, Florida
- Nick Dodaro | Crucial Care, Jacksonville, Florida
- Mike Shumer | Crucial Care, Jacksonville, Florida
- Joe Marinucci | Digital Media Solutions, Clearwater, Florida
- Diego Valera | Distrivalto USA Inc, Miami, Florida
- Vanessa Valera Nolte | Distrivalto USA Inc, Miami, Florida
- Don Wenner | DLP Real Estate Capital, St. Augustine, Florida
- Waymon Armstrong | Engineering & Computer Simulations, Orlando, Florida
- Suneera Madhani | Fattmerchant, Orlando, Florida
- Crystal Morris | Gator Cases Inc., Tampa, Florida
- Bill Golden | Golden Boat Lifts / Golden Manufacturing, North Fort Myers, Florida
- Laurent Uberti | Groupe Acticall (operating as Sitel Group), Miami, Florida
- Jose Vargas | HealthCare.com, Miami, Florida
- Scott Fink | Hyundai of New Port Richey (Fink Auto Group), New Port Richey, Florida
- Fred Hassan | IM HealthScience, Boca Raton, Florida
- Mark Lowery | Jax Refrigeration, Jacksonville Beach, Florida
- Gregg Cohen | JWB Real Estate Capital, LLC, Jacksonville, Florida
- Alex Sifakis | JWB Real Estate Capital, LLC, Jacksonville, Florida
- Bram Hechtkopf | Kobie Marketing, Inc., St. Petersburg, Florida
- Punit Shah | Liberty Group, Tampa, Florida
- Fernando Acosta-Rua | Pet Paradise, Jacksonville, Florida
- Jayson Dubin | Playwire, Deerfield Beach, Florida
- John Thedford | SMART Financial, Orlando, Florida
- George Hernandez | Solo Printing, LLC, Miami, Florida
- Manny Hernandez | Solo Printing, LLC, Miami, Florida
- Steve Sadaka | StevenDouglas Associates LLC d/b/a StevenDouglas, Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Wasim Shomar | The Lynx Companies, Coral Gables, Florida
- Rob Ceravolo | Tropic Ocean Airways LLC, Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Chuck Whittall | Unicorp National Developments, Inc, Orlando, Florida
- AJ Patel | Zenwise Health, Orlando, Florida
Now in its 33rd year, the program has expanded to recognize business leaders in more than 145 cities and more than 60 countries throughout the world.
Regional award winners are eligible for consideration for the Entrepreneur Of The Year National Awards. Award winners in several national categories, as well as the Entrepreneur Of The Year National Overall Award winner, will be announced at the Entrepreneur Of The Year National Awards gala in Palm Springs, California, on November 16, 2019. The awards are the culminating event of the Strategic Growth Forum®, the nation’s most prestigious gathering of high-growth, market-leading companies. The Entrepreneur Of The Year National Overall Award winner then moves on to compete for the EY World Entrepreneur Of The Year™ Award in Monaco in June 2020.
Founded and produced by Ernst & Young LLP, the Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards are nationally sponsored by SAP America and the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation.
In Florida, regional Platinum sponsors also include Greenberg Traurig, LLP and PNC Bank.
About Entrepreneur Of The Year®
Entrepreneur Of The Year®, founded by EY, is the world’s most prestigious business awards program for entrepreneurs. The program makes a difference through the way it encourages entrepreneurial activity among those with potential and recognizes the contribution of people who inspire others with their vision, leadership and achievement. As the first and only truly global awards program of its kind, Entrepreneur Of The Year celebrates those who are building and leading successful, growing and dynamic businesses, recognizing them through regional, national and global awards programs in more than 145 cities and more than 60 countries. ey.com/eoy
About EY’s Growth Markets Network
EY’s worldwide Growth Markets Network is dedicated to serving the changing needs of high-growth companies. For more than 30 years, we’ve helped many of the world’s most dynamic and ambitious companies grow into market leaders. Whether working with international mid-cap companies or early stage, venture-backed businesses, our professionals draw upon their extensive experience, insight and global resources to help your business succeed. For more information, please visit us at ey.com/gm or follow news on Twitter @EY_Growth.
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY refers to the global organization, and may refer to one or more, of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. Information about how EY collects and uses personal data and a description of the rights individuals have under data protection legislation is available via ey.com/privacy. For more information about our organization, please visit ey.com.
This news release has been issued by Ernst & Young LLP, a member firm of Ernst & Young Global Limited serving clients in the US.