EY today announced the finalists for the Entrepreneur Of The Year® 2019 Award in the Southwest. Widely considered one of the most prestigious business awards programs in the US, the program recognizes entrepreneurs and leaders of high-growth companies who are excelling in areas such as innovation, financial performance and personal commitment to their businesses and communities, while also transforming our world. These business leaders were selected by a panel of independent judges. Award winners will be announced at a special gala on Saturday, June 29, 2019 at the Hilton Anatole Hotel in Dallas, TX.
The finalists are:
- Rex Kurzius, CEO, Asset Panda
- Graham Radler, President, Baseline Energy Services, LP
- Jamie O'Banion, CEO & Founder, Beauty Biosciences LLC
- Rhett Bennett, CEO, Black Mountain
- Paul Adams, CEO & Founder, Bubbl Investments LLC
- Jason L. Signor, CEO & Partner, Caddis Partners, LLC
- Chris Faulkner, CEO, CAF Companies LLC
- Trent Wood, President, CAF Companies LLC
- Dan Slaven, Founder, Callbox Storage, LLC
- Kyle Bainter, Co-Founder & CEO, Callbox Storage, LLC
- Doug Dormer, Jr., CEO, Cardinal Midstream III, LLC
- Thomas Hartland-Mackie, President & CEO, City Electric Supply, Co.
- Kevin Carr, Founder, Community Beer Company
- Gary Laben, CEO, Dynata, LLC
- Mike Williams, CEO, ExcelHealth, Inc.
- Derek Harvey, Co-CEO, Fusion Packaging
- Jon Gross, Co-CEO, Fusion Packaging
- Shawnna Latham-Feddersen, CEO, Gameday Couture LLC
- Dale Carman, Partner, EVP Creative, Groove Jones, LLC
- Dan Ferguson, Partner, EVP Digital, Groove Jones, LLC
- Gary Banks, Partner, Executive Producer, Groove Jones, LLC
- Scott Howell, Partner, Groove Jones, LLC
- Jay Still, President, Guidon Energy
- Biju Nair, President & CEO, HYLA Mobile
- Ben Lamm, Founder, Chairman and CEO, Hypergiant Industries, Inc.
- Curtis Hite, CEO, Improving
- Michael Wittmeyer, CEO, JM Bullion, Inc.
- Jay Young, President, King Operating Corporation
- Brad Hunstable, CEO, Linear Labs, Inc.
- Pardeep Kohli, President & CEO, Mavenir
- Eric Waller, CEO, MD America Energy LLC
- Jeff Richards, CEO & Founder, Mooala Brands, LLC
- Marcia Upson, President, Naturally Slim
- Chris Bradford, President, Newline Interactive
- Kevin Wang, CEO, Newline Interactive
- Chakri Gottemukkala, CEO, o9 Solutions
- Troy Andrews, CEO, Paradigm Midstream, LLC
- Mark Hiduke, CEO, PCORE Exploration & Production
- Brenda Stoner, CEO, PICKUP Now, Inc.
- Richard Margolin, Chief Technology Officer, RoboKind
- Michael Pusateri, CEO, Siepe
- Jeff Jan, Co-Founder, Solo Stove
- Spencer Jan, Co-Founder, Solo Stove
- Josh Smith, Co-Founder & CEO, Solovis, Inc.
- Skip Howard, CEO & Founder, Spacee, Inc.
- Christopher Crow, Co-Founder & CEO, StratiFi Health
- Lance Spivey, Co-Founder & President, StratiFi Health
- Michael Browning, Jr., CEO, Urban Air Adventure Parks
- Kate Richard, Founder & CEO, Warwick Group
- Seth Williams, CEO, Z Constructors Nationwide, LLC
Now in its 33rd year, the program has expanded to recognize business leaders in more than 145 cities and more than 60 countries throughout the world.
Regional award winners are eligible for consideration for the Entrepreneur Of The Year National Awards. Award winners in several national categories, as well as the Entrepreneur Of The Year National Overall Award winner, will be announced at the Entrepreneur Of The Year National Awards gala in Palm Springs, California, on November 16, 2019. The awards are the culminating event of the Strategic Growth Forum®, the nation’s most prestigious gathering of high-growth, market-leading companies. The Entrepreneur Of The Year National Overall Award winner then moves on to compete for the EY World Entrepreneur Of The Year™ Award in Monaco in June 2020.
Founded and produced by Ernst & Young LLP, the Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards are nationally sponsored by SAP America and the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation.
In the Southwest region, sponsors also include Colliers International, Haynes and Boone LLP, PNC, Donnelley Financial Solutions, RHSB, Marquee Event Rentals, Smith Frank & Partners, D CEO Magazine and SocialStrategy1.
About Entrepreneur Of The Year®
Entrepreneur Of The Year®, founded by EY, is the world’s most prestigious business awards program for entrepreneurs. The program makes a difference through the way it encourages entrepreneurial activity among those with potential and recognizes the contribution of people who inspire others with their vision, leadership and achievement. As the first and only truly global awards program of its kind, Entrepreneur Of The Year celebrates those who are building and leading successful, growing and dynamic businesses, recognizing them through regional, national and global awards programs in more than 145 cities and more than 60 countries. ey.com/eoy
About EY’s Growth Markets Network
EY’s worldwide Growth Markets Network is dedicated to serving the changing needs of high-growth companies. For more than 30 years, we’ve helped many of the world’s most dynamic and ambitious companies grow into market leaders. Whether working with international mid-cap companies or early stage, venture-backed businesses, our professionals draw upon their extensive experience, insight and global resources to help your business succeed. For more information, please visit us at ey.com/gm or follow news on Twitter @EY_Growth.
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY refers to the global organization, and may refer to one or more, of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. Information about how EY collects and uses personal data and a description of the rights individuals have under data protection legislation is available via ey.com/privacy. For more information about our organization, please visit ey.com.
This news release has been issued by Ernst & Young LLP, a member of the global EY organization that provides services to clients in the US.
For more information, please visit ey.com.