Finalists join ranks of unstoppable entrepreneurs in the Utah Region
EY today announced the finalists for the Entrepreneur Of The Year® 2019 Award in the Utah Region. Widely considered one of the most prestigious business awards programs in the U.S., the program recognizes entrepreneurs and leaders of high-growth companies who are excelling in areas such as innovation, financial performance and personal commitment to their businesses and communities, while also transforming our world. These business leaders were selected by a panel of independent judges. Award winners will be announced at a special black tie gala on Saturday, June 15, 2019 at The Grand America Hotel in Salt Lake City, hosted by Scott Haws.
The finalists are:
- Vess Pearson, CEO | Aptive Environmental | Provo, Utah
- Vivien Böhme, CEO and Fernanda Böhme, CMO | BOHME | Sandy, Utah
- Lorna Koci, Executive Director | Bountiful Community Food Pantry | Bountiful, Utah
- Eric Farr, Principal Executive and John Wade, Principal Executive | BrainStorm, Inc | American Fork, Utah
- Chad Champlin, Co-founder and CEO and Kylee Champlin Co-founder | CKC Enterprises, Inc. DBA Roolee | North Logan, Utah
- Davis Smith, Founder and CEO and Stephan Jacob, Founder, President and COO | Cotopaxi | Salt Lake City, Utah
- Andrew Richardson, Founder and CEO I Edge I Orem, Utah
- Matt Wardle, President and CEO | JD Machine Corp | Ogden, Utah
- Brock Blake, Founder and CEO | Lendio | South Jordan, Utah
- Doug Robinson, CEO I LGCY Power I Lehi, Utah
- Farzad Mohebbi, Founder and President | Maxims Nutricare DBA Papa Pita Bakery | West Jordan, Utah
- Sandi Hendry, Owner | Minky Couture LLC | Layton, Utah
- Levi King, CEO & Co-Founder | Nav Technologies Inc | Draper, Utah
- Ali Hynek, Founder and CEO | Nena & Co. LLC | American Fork, Utah
- Dave Wright, CEO and Melanie Alder, Chief Investment Officer | Pattern | Lehi, Utah
- Dan Young, CEO | PC Laptops | Midvale, Utah
- Chris Conard, Regional Executive Director | Playworks Utah | Salt Lake City, Utah
- Eric Rea, Co-founder and CEO and Dennis Steele, Co-founder and CSO | Podium Corporation Inc | Lehi, Utah
- Nelson James, Co-founder and COO | Signs.com, Inc | Salt Lake City, Utah
- Kory Stevens, CEO | Taft Clothing Inc | Provo, Utah
- Dave Hennessey, CEO and Executive Director | TURN Community Services | Salt Lake City, Utah
- Jared Starling, CEO and Casey Adams, President | Visible Supply Chain Management | Salt Lake City, Utah
- Brandon Rodman, CEO and Jared Rodman, Co-founder and CCO | Weave Communications LLC | Lehi, Utah
- Jesse Mecham, Founder and CEO | You Need A Budget LLC | Lehi, Utah
Now in its 33rd year, the program has expanded to recognize business leaders in more than 145 cities and more than 60 countries throughout the world.
To learn more about the Utah Region program, please visit www.ey.com/us/eoy/utah_region. Join us in congratulating this year’s winners on social media by following us @EY_EOYUS and using #EOYSLC.
Regional award winners are eligible for consideration for the Entrepreneur Of The Year National Awards. . Award winners in several national categories, as well as the Entrepreneur Of The Year National Overall Award winner, will be announced at the Entrepreneur Of The Year National Awards gala in Palm Springs, California, on November 16, 2019. The awards are the culminating event of the Strategic Growth Forum®, the nation’s most prestigious gathering of high-growth, market-leading companies. The Entrepreneur Of The Year National Overall Award winner then moves on to compete for the EY World Entrepreneur Of The Year™ Award in Monaco in June 2020.
Founded and produced by Ernst & Young LLP, the Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards are nationally sponsored by SAP America and the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation.
In the Utah Region, local sponsors include Corporate Alliance, Digital Bytes Production & Design, Diversified Insurance Group, Links Consulting, Silicon Slopes, Strong & Hanni Law Firm, The Community Foundation of Utah, The Summit Group and Utah Business.
About Entrepreneur Of The Year®
Entrepreneur Of The Year®, founded by EY, is the world’s most prestigious business awards program for entrepreneurs. The program makes a difference through the way it encourages entrepreneurial activity among those with potential and recognizes the contribution of people who inspire others with their vision, leadership and achievement. As the first and only truly global awards program of its kind, Entrepreneur Of The Year celebrates those who are building and leading successful, growing and dynamic businesses, recognizing them through regional, national and global awards programs in more than 145 cities and more than 60 countries. ey.com/eoy
About EY’s Growth Markets Network
EY’s worldwide Growth Markets Network is dedicated to serving the changing needs of high-growth companies. For more than 30 years, we’ve helped many of the world’s most dynamic and ambitious companies grow into market leaders. Whether working with international mid-cap companies or early stage, venture-backed businesses, our professionals draw upon their extensive experience, insight and global resources to help your business succeed. For more information, please visit us at ey.com/gm or follow news on Twitter @EY_Growth.
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY refers to the global organization, and may refer to one or more, of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. For more information about our organization, please visit ey.com.
This news release has been issued by Ernst & Young LLP, a member of the global EY organization that provides services to clients in the US.
For more information, please visit ey.com.