EY today announced the finalists of the Entrepreneur Of The Year® 2020 Award in the Southwest region. Widely considered as one of the most prestigious business awards programs in the U.S., the program recognizes entrepreneurs and leaders of high-growth companies who are excelling in areas such as innovation, financial performance and personal commitment to their businesses and communities, while also transforming our world. These business leaders were selected by a panel of independent judges. Award winners will be virtually announced on Friday, October 2, 2020.
The finalists are:
- Andrew Schaap, CEO, Aligned
- Craig Michael Silverman, CEO, Antuit.ai
- Jason Peter McLaughlin, Principal, ARCO/Murray
- Beth Garvey, CEO, BG Staffing
- Caitlin Wilson, Founder, Caitlin Wilson Design
- Christopher Crow, CEO, Catalyst Health Networks
- Lance Spivey, President, Catalyst Health Networks
- Rob Davis, Founder and CEO, Critical Start
- Cade Griffis, Founder & CEO, D-BAT Sports
- Jason Harvison, CEO, Elevate Credit
- John Merris, CEO, Frontline Advance LLC dba Solo Stove
- Melissa Townsley-Solis, CEO and Co-Founder, GIACT Systems, LLC
- Merlin Bise, CTO and Co-Founder, GIACT Systems, LLC
- Calvin Crowder, President and CEO, GridLiance
- Biju Nair, President and CEO, HYLA Mobile
- Gregory Alan Bird, CEO and President, Jetta Operating Company, Inc.
- Brad Hunstable, CEO, Linear Labs Inc.
- Fred Hunstable, CTO, Linear Labs Inc.
- Amanda L. Elms, Founder & CEO, Metis Genetics, LLC
- Robert Noah Curran, Founder & CEO, Monkedia LLC
- Sabari Raja, CEO & Co-Founder, Nepris
- Bill Baker, CEO, Nextlink Internet
- Bryan Perkins, Founder, CEO & President, Novaria Group
- Kevin Clark, CEO & President, NOWDiagnostics, Inc.
- Ray Greer, CEO, Omnitracs
- Patrick Halbert, CEO, OTR: On The Rocks Premium Cocktails
- John Griggs, CEO and Co-Founder, Presidium
- Karen Aldridge, Founder and President, Rebel Athletic
- Michael Paladino, Co-founder, RevUnit
- Joe Saumweber, Co-founder, RevUnit
- Sarah Jane Shadonix, Founder & CEO, Scout & Cellar
- Jim Shoppa, Owner, Shoppa's Material Handling
- John Christian Roby, CEO, Teal Natural Resources, LLC
- Kathy Kipriotis, Co-founder & CEO, The Tot
- Nasiba Hartland Mackie, Co-Founder, The Tot
- Amy Ditchman, Co-Founder & COO, The Tot
- Prasad Reddy, CEO, Twisted X
- Chandra Pemmasani, Founder & CEO, UWorld
- Mike Kinder, Co-Founder & CEO, Veryable Inc.
- Matt Gabriel, CEO, XRI Fountain Quail
Now in its 34th year, the program has expanded to recognize business leaders in more than 145 cities and more than 60 countries throughout the world. Entrepreneur Of The Year Award winners become lifetime members of a global, multi-industry community of award winners, with exclusive, ongoing access to the experience, insight and wisdom of fellow alumni and other ecosystem members in over 60 countries — all supported by vast EY resources.
Regional award winners are eligible for consideration for the Entrepreneur Of The Year National Awards, to be announced in November during a virtual awards gala. The Entrepreneur Of The Year National Overall Award winner will then move on to compete for the EY World Entrepreneur Of The Year™ Award in June 2021.
Founded and produced by Ernst & Young LLP, the Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards are nationally sponsored by SAP America and the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation.
In the Southwest region, sponsors also include Colliers International, Haynes and Boone LLP, PNC, Donnelley Financial Solutions, RHSB, Marquee Event Rentals, Smith Frank & Partners and D CEO Magazine.
About Entrepreneur Of The Year®
Entrepreneur Of The Year®, founded by EY, is the world’s most prestigious business awards program for entrepreneurs. The program makes a difference through the way it encourages entrepreneurial activity among those with potential and recognizes the contribution of people who inspire others with their vision, leadership and achievement. As the first and only truly global awards program of its kind, Entrepreneur Of The Year celebrates those who are building and leading successful, growing and dynamic businesses, recognizing them through regional, national and global awards programs in more than 145 cities and more than 60 countries.
About EY Private
As Advisors to the ambitious™, EY Private professionals possess the experience and passion to support private businesses and their owners in unlocking the full potential of their ambitions. EY Private teams offer distinct insights born from the long EY history of working with business owners and entrepreneurs. These teams support the full spectrum of private enterprises including private capital managers and investors and the portfolio businesses they fund, business owners, family businesses, family offices and entrepreneurs. Visit ey.com/private
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY refers to the global organization, and may refer to one or more, of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. Information about how EY collects and uses personal data and a description of the rights individuals have under data protection legislation is available via ey.com.
This news release has been issued by Ernst & Young LLP, a member of the global EY organization that provides services to clients in the US.
For more information, please visit ey.com.