Debt Capital Markets
Ernst & Young Capital Advisors, LLC’s (EYCA) Debt Capital Markets (DCM) team provides clients with tailored capital markets advice. They help clients develop and implement innovative capital solutions to support acquisitions, growth, recapitalizations, restructurings and refinancings.
What we can do for you
We can provide capital markets clients with broad access to capital through our extensive distribution network. We focus on banks, private direct investors, CLOs, BDCs, pension funds, sovereign wealth funds and hedge funds globally. Our market activity and interaction with investors can provide enhanced market intelligence throughout the financing process.
We customize our approach based on the specific objectives and goals of the client. In most instances, we perform the following services:
- Advise on multiple capital structure alternatives to enhance flexibility and certainty of closing
- Assist in running an organized, competitive financing process to obtain the best available pricing and terms
- Provide access to our extensive relationships with a wide variety of global capital sources
- As an independent advisor, provide objective advice throughout every step of the process
- Apply resources to provide valuable analysis and information to aid in decision-making
Our debt capital markets services include advising on and arranging debt financings for a broad array of transaction types that employ a variety of capital instruments, including:
- Revolving credit facilities
- Unitranche loans
- Leveraged loans
- High-yield debt
- Equity-linked securities
- Bridge loans
- Asset-based lending facilities
- Mezzanine capital
- Acquisition financings
- Dividend recapitalizations
- Bank debt amendments & extensions
- Exchange offers
- Pre-IPO capital raises
Our latest thinking
Like what you’ve seen? Get in touch to learn more.
Check the background of this firm or its investment professionals at FINRA’s BrokerCheck.
Ernst & Young Capital Advisors, LLC (EYCA) is a registered broker-dealer and member of FINRA providing sector-specific advice on M&A, debt capital markets, equity capital markets and capital restructuring transactions. It is an affiliate of Ernst & Young LLP serving clients in the US.