Equity Capital Markets
Ernst & Young Capital Advisory, LLC’s (EYCA) Equity Capital Markets (ECM) team helps both private and public companies prepare for and execute equity and equity-linked capital markets transactions.
What we can do for you
Our ECM team provides a wide range of services, delivering an independent perspective to boards and management teams on all elements of deal preparation, process, execution, and after-market considerations. The team works side by side with Ernst & Young LLP IPO readiness professionals and our Debt Capital Markets team to provide clients with tailored advice and integrated, unbiased recommendations across the capital structure.
The team leverages decades of experience from bookrunning capital markets transactions to provide a full spectrum of advisory services across equity capital products and strategies including:
- Follow-on/secondary offerings
- Monetization alternatives
- Convertible debt offerings
- Call spread execution and unwind
- Acquisition financing strategies
- Private capital raises
- Capital return strategies including share repurchase and dividend alternatives
- Investor communication/messaging
In particular, the ECM team can provide prospective issuers with value-added context grounded in data, and advice with respect to:
- Equity story and investment thesis messaging
- Building relationships with Wall Street
- Developing materials to effectively educate investment bankers, research analysts and investors
- Considering underwriting syndicates and structures
- Fee/economics alternatives
- Market conditions and windows
- Timing considerations
- Equity analyst management and communication
- Transaction structuring decisions
- Share allocation and pricing considerations
Our latest thinking
Like what you’ve seen? Get in touch to learn more.
Check the background of this firm or its investment professionals at FINRA’s BrokerCheck.
Ernst & Young Capital Advisors, LLC (EYCA) is a registered broker-dealer and member of FINRA providing sector-specific advice on M&A, debt capital markets, equity capital markets and capital restructuring transactions. It is an affiliate of Ernst & Young LLP serving clients in the US.