While many economists are predicting a downturn within the next 24 months, the EY Global Capital Confidence Barometer finds that company executives are more bullish than ever, with 93% seeing growth improving. Whatever the macro forecasts, successful organizations must prepare to seize the upside of disruption and build agile resilience into their operations.
Watch the full webcast replay of Reshaping your organization for sustainable growth as our panelists discuss:
- What disruptive forces are we seeing adversely impact organizations?
- What can you do to build the agility and resilience necessary to prepare for and react to disruption?
- What are the typical challenges experienced in reshaping your organization?
Andrew Wollaston, EY Global Reshaping Results Leader, leads the discussion with:
- Natalie Jaresko, Executive Director, Financial Oversight and Management Board for Puerto Rico
- Kevyn Orr, Restructuring Partner, Jones Day
- Briana Richards, Restructuring Principal, Ernst & Young LLP
- Gaurav Malhotra, EY Americas Reshaping Results and US Restructuring Leader