This webcast is designed specifically for private company leaders and entrepreneurs to help them understand the US Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act, explain key provisions for companies with less than 500 workers and help business owners prioritize actionable, immediate next steps.
Supporting entrepreneurs, owners and private company leaders has never been more important to us than it is now. All companies are struggling to address pandemic-related challenges, but we know that for this community of leaders, the threat to business is personal.
During this one-hour webcast, we will discuss:
- The Small Business Administration’s Paycheck Protection Program and Economic Injury Disaster Loans, including eligibility, terms, forgiveness, how to apply and speed to access loans
- Other provisions designed to support American businesses, including employee retention credits and advanced tax credits for paid leave
- The role of business interruption insurance and activation
The panel, moderated by Lee Henderson, EY Americas Growth Markets Leader, includes:
- David Gagne, Managing Director, Advisory, Performance Improvement, Ernst & Young LLP
- John Hallmark, US Political and Legislative Leader, Office of Public Policy, Ernst & Young LLP
- Nigel Henley, Managing Director, Forensics, Claims & Disputes, Ernst & Young LLP
- Michael Orton, Senior Manager, Indirect Tax, Ernst & Young LLP
- Preston Thompson, Managing Director, Financial Services Risk Management, Ernst & Young LLP
Time your local time