In this webcast, panelists discuss market updates, as well as the impacts of COVID-19 on the industry.
The life insurance industry’s implementation of GAAP long-duration targeted improvements (LDTI) is progressing, with public companies preparing to go live in the first quarter of 2022. This webcast will provide key updates across multiple dimensions of interest to insurance executives, such as:
- Implementation timelines and status and the impacts of COVID-19
- Current and emerging focus areas and leading practices
- Business and strategic implications of LDTI
- Current topics of the Financial Accounting Standards Board, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants Insurance Experts Panel and American Academy of Actuaries
- Other market intelligence, including company disclosures and perspectives of analysts and rating agencies