In this webcast, panelists discuss actions organizations can take to align their brands, products and services with customers to help them cope in the time of pandemic.
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to evolve, customer expectations have forever shifted and so too has the role and responsibility of brands.
Organizations around the globe are evaluating altered business models and new digital channels of engagement and commerce while managing emerging customer segments, evolved customer sentiment and adjusted behaviors.
What actions should organizations start to take now to align their brands, products and services with new and existing customers and the accelerated pace of digital transformation in order to be prepared to adapt to what’s next and beyond?
Discussion topics include:
- Leading with empathy and prioritizing customer and employee well-being (mental, financial, health and family)
- Maintaining customer engagement while responding with agility to shifting behavior and needs
- Navigating brand perception and the responsibility to be part of the solution
- Balancing the need of commercial continuity with community concern
- Adjusting to new ways of selling (such as online) and new routes to market (selling direct to customers)
- Integrating customer insights to drive innovation and growth
- Janet Balis, Global Consulting Services Media & Entertainment Leader and Americas Marketing Practice Leader
- Pierre Beaufils, EY Americas Customer Leader
- Glenn Engler, EY-Parthenon Global Digital Leader, EY Americas Strategy and Transactions Digital Strategy Leader
- Fran Exley, EY Americas Digital Strategy and Transformation Leader
- Erik Larson, EY Americas Customer Experience Technology Leader
Explore EY resources on responding to COVID-19.