With the COVID-19 pandemic continuing to play out around the world, business leaders are trying to anticipate what will come next.
In this webcast, panelists will discuss the five new consumer segments that will emerge after the global pandemic and outline steps that brands can take to better serve these customers.
New EY research reveals that consumers are far more worried than they used to be, so brands will have to think of more innovative solutions and digital experiences to help customers feel safe and more at ease. Customer experience is more important than ever in both the physical and the digital worlds.
And every company is looking to anticipate consumer spending shifts, so the EY Future Consumer Index definition of consumer segments based on changes in consumption is particularly relevant. Join us for this 60-minute discussion to hear how brands will need to adapt their customer strategies to grow during and after the crisis.
Discussion topics include:
- Highlights from the EY Future Consumer Index, including consumer sentiment in China and what we can learn from their recovery
- Doubling down on customer focus with a disciplined approach to first-party data strategies to grow direct-to-customer
- Innovating in digital channels and experiences, including virtualized service and e-commerce
- Janet Balis, EY Americas Customer & Growth Leader
- Andrew Cosgrove, EY Global Consumer Knowledge Leader & Lead Analyst
- Glenn Engler, EY-Parthenon Global Digital Leader, EY Americas Strategy and Transactions Digital Strategy Leader
- Erik Larson, EY Americas Customer Experience Technology Leader
CPE credits: 1.0
Time your local time