In this webcast, panelists explore the latest challenges and leading practices in board oversight of cybersecurity risks.
Rapid digital transformation, widespread remote working and increasing reliance on third parties have intensified cybersecurity incidents and risks in ways never seen before. In this dynamic and quickly changing environment, leading boards are approaching cyber resiliency and stakeholder trust in the company’s data privacy practices as strategic imperatives.
Join the EY Center for Board Matters for another episode in our webcast series, Better Questions for Boards, designed to provide directors with insights and questions to consider as they engage with management on a variety of complex boardroom issues.
This installment will address a range of topics, including:
- How cybersecurity risk is intensifying
- The importance of an integrated approach
- Building resiliency to respond and recover
- The board’s role in effective oversight
The webcast will be 90 minutes and presented in an audio-only format. The panel will be moderated by Steve Klemash, EY Americas Leader of the EY Center for Board Matters. Panelists include:
- Linda Gooden, Board Member, General Motors Company, The Home Depot and Washington Gas Light Company
- Leslie Ireland, Board Member, Citigroup
- Kris Lovejoy, Global Advisory Cybersecurity Leader, Ernst & Young LLP
- Chuck Seets, Americas Assurance Cybersecurity Leader, Ernst & Young LLP
CPE credits: 1.5
Time your local time