In this webcast, panelists discuss the latest insights on the US election outcome and the forward-looking tax and regulatory agenda for financial institutions.
Please join our panel of financial services and public policy leaders to hear the latest insights and perspectives on the US election and how the outcome could shape the policy, regulatory and tax environment for the industry.
In this webcast, panelists will cover:
- Regulatory, supervisory and enforcement priorities – what we know and what to expect
- Key policy considerations
- A forward look at the tax agenda
- Brian May, Americas Financial Services Accounts Managing Partner, Ernst & Young LLP
- Michael Beaty, Partner, Financial Services Tax, Ernst & Young LLP
- Aaron Byrne, Principal, Financial Services Strategy and Transactions, Ernst & Young LLP
- Peter Davis, Americas Financial Services Solutions & Markets Leader, Ernst & Young LLP
- Bridget Neill, Americas Vice Chair, Public Policy, Ernst & Young LLP
- Marc Saidenberg, Principal, Financial Services Consulting, Ernst & Young LLP
CPE credits: 1.2
Time your local time
In this series
CPE credits: 1.0