While spending on digital initiatives continues to increase, few companies are enhancing their return on digital investment.
In this webcast, EY digital leaders will join industry executives to discuss how companies can improve their digital transformation strategy, scale digital initiatives and enhance their return on investment.
During the discussion, the panelists will discuss what leading companies are doing, based on the recent EY Digital Investments Index — a survey of 1,000 global C-suite executives.
- How to create a winning digital strategy in times of disruption
- Deciding when to build digital assets in-house and when to buy or partner with startups and tech companies
- Why updating your operating model is vital to developing a robust and agile digital strategy
- How to track return on digital investment
- Larry Jones, Group CIO & Global Vice President, Medical Devices, Johnson & Johnson
- Peter Hammer, AVP, Digital Strategy, Royal Caribbean Group
- Fran Exley, EY Americas Digital Strategy and Transformation Co-leader
- Peter Ulrich, EY-Parthenon Principal, Digital Strategy and Transactions
- Laura McGarrity, EY-Parthenon Managing Director, Digital Strategy and Transactions
CPE credits: 1.0
Time your local time