Insights on business travel from top corporate travel buyers.
The issue of corporate travel goes to the heart of recovery for the hotel industry, as it has been estimated that a significant amount of business travel may not return. This webcast will explore trends in business travel, including implications and options for hotels experiencing a structural decline, and what they can do to move forward and succeed.
Our panel of travel procurement professionals will share their perspectives and offer firsthand accounts of how business travel will recover and change.
Topics to include:
- How has COVID-19 impacted business travel for your organization?
- How are major corporate travel buyers planning for travel in 2021 and beyond?
- What advice do travel buyers have for the hotel industry as it seeks to recover from the COVID-19 crisis?
Speakers and Panelists:
- Umar Riaz, EY, Americas Hospitality Sector Lead
- Andrew Crawley, American Express, GBT Chief Commercial Officer
- Eric Bailey, Microsoft, Global Procurement Director of Travel, Meetings and Events
- Emma Jones, Willis Towers Watson, Procurement Director of Global Travel and Meetings and Events
- Karen Hutchings, EY, Global Travel, Meetings and Events Leader
- Brian Tress, EY, Global Future Destinations and Tourism, Consulting Services Solutions Leader
Time your local time
In this series
Global Future Destinations and Tourism Consulting Services Solutions Leader