In this webcast, learn about the new Economic Aid to Hard-Hit Small Businesses, Nonprofits and Venues Act, which provides $900 billion in additional COVID-19 relief funding.
Provisions of the Economic Aid to Hard-Hit Small Businesses, Nonprofits and Venues Act are complex. Our team will help you understand the programs, how they interact and what you may be eligible to receive.
The Act, signed on December 27, 2020:
- Reauthorizes lending under the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) through March 31, 2021
- Revises certain PPP provisions
- Expands the types of expenses eligible for loan forgiveness
- Provides for a second round of loans for certain borrowers
- Permits employers who have taken or will take advantage of the PPP to also claim the Employee Retention Credit (ERC)
- Extends and enhances the value of the ERC thru June 30, 2021
Time your local time
CPE credits: 1.0
EY US Workforce Tax Services Leader & Indirect Tax Inorganic Growth Leader