In this webcast, EY and industry leaders will discuss how to develop an agile capital allocation strategy and prioritize investments, particularly as a result of pandemic-related business disruptions.
Pandemic-related market disruption has caused many companies to rapidly revise their capital allocation plan. Many companies may now need to refocus on their core business, while also recharging growth through M&A, digital investments and other ways to meet customer needs. A company’s capital allocation approach should align with its value creation goals and long-term strategy, while also allowing it to pivot during disruptions.
During this webcast, industry and EY leaders will discuss:
- Capital allocation priorities for 2021 and beyond
- The pandemic’s implications on capital allocation
- What factors enable or stand in the way of effective investments
- How companies are incorporating environmental, social and governance concepts into the decision-making process
- Dev Ahuja, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Novelis Inc.
- Loren Garruto, EY Global and Americas Corporate Finance Leader, Principal, Ernst & Young LLP
- Ben Hoban, Senior Manager, Strategy and Transactions, Ernst & Young LLP
- Evan Sussholz, Partner, Strategy and Transactions, Ernst & Young LLP
CPE credits: 1.0
Time your local time