In this webcast, panelists discuss what’s driving the SPAC boom and explore what it means for private businesses and potential SPAC sponsors.
SPACs have been around for decades, but in 2020 SPAC IPOs raised more capital than in all prior years combined. And, the activity thus far this year has already exceeded 2020’s record levels. Some are calling it a bubble, but others see it as the ongoing transformation of our capital markets.
Topics discussed will include:
- Insights on historical SPAC performance and the future of the new issue market
- Drivers of the rapid increase in SPAC-related activity over the past year
- SPACs in the broader context of accessing the public capital markets
- Key considerations for both potential SPAC sponsors and private companies considering a SPAC merger
- James H. Litinsky, Founder, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, MP Materials
- Eli Baker, Partner, Eagle Investment Partners LLC
CPE credits : 1.0
Time your local time