Understanding and proactively managing emerging compliance risks.
The recent SPAC IPO explosion will inevitably lead to increases in SPAC-related litigation and enforcement activity, involving not only SPAC sponsors but also the directors and officers of de-SPAC acquisition targets and the continuing public entities that take over target businesses. Regulators have already expressed their intent to increase scrutiny in this area. This webcast will explore key compliance issues and enforcement risks presented by various stages and elements of the SPAC process.
During this webcast, panelists will discuss:
- Background into what SPACs are and how they have historically been used in the market
- Factors that have led to the recent surge in SPAC activity and the effects on the broader market
- Common risks associated with the use of SPACs to raise capital
- Regulatory considerations with regard to SPACs
- Insights into recent developments from a regulatory perspective
CPE credits: 1.2
Time your local time