Strategies and tactics to navigate environmental, social and governance (ESG) reporting priorities and adopt emerging regulatory requirements and market expectations.
The importance of and demand for companies to prioritize ESG-related initiatives has never been greater. Investors, board members and finance executives play a key role in advancing and communicating a company’s ESG agenda as part of its overall corporate reporting strategy.
In this webcast, panelists will discuss their approach to navigating ESG reporting priorities and adopting emerging SEC reporting and other regulatory expectations. They will share insights and considerations to help finance executives address the ever-evolving ESG reporting landscape.
Topics discussed include:
- Gaining a better understanding of the latest developments in the regulatory landscape related to ESG reporting
- Learning how board members, investors and business executives are navigating the ever-changing ESG landscape
- Leslie F. Seidman | Former FASB Chair, Former Public Governor of the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), Independent Director and Audit Committee Chair
- James (Jim) Campbell | Corporate Controller | Alphabet
- Mark Kronforst | Partner | Professional Practice, SEC Regulatory Matters
CPE credits: 1.0
Time your local time