This webcast will explore how boards can help support a strategy that adequately focuses on the future while addressing past and present stakeholder concerns.
Join the EY Center for Board Matters on Wednesday, August 25, 2021, at 3:00 p.m. (ET) for another episode in our webcast series, Better Questions for Boards, designed to provide directors with insights and questions to consider as they engage with management on complex boardroom issues.
In the face of continued uncertainty related to the pandemic, geopolitical tensions and an uncertain economic landscape, this webcast will address how boards and management can continue to work together to refresh and achieve a future-ready, long-term strategy.
The agenda will include topics such as:
- Integrating talent and culture into the strategy
- Redefining key risks as potential business opportunities
- Embracing a transition to a complete digital enterprise
- Accelerating the ESG ambition faster than the competition
- Enabling resiliency and preparing for unforeseen events
Panelists will include:
- Gina France Director, Huntington Bancshares Inc. Cedar Fair LP, Bank of New York Mellon Family of Funds and CBIZ, Inc.
- John Hill Director CoStar Group
- Gaurav Malhotra EY Americas Reshaping Results Ernst & Young LLP
- Lance Mortlock Author of Disaster Proof: Scenario Planning for a Post Pandemic Future and Managing Partner, Energy
Ernst & Young LLP (Canada)
This CPE-eligible webcast will be 90 minutes. The discussion will be moderated by Steve Klemash, EY Americas Leader, Center for Board Matters, Ernst & Young LLP.
CPE credits: 1.6
Time your local time
In this series
CPE credits: 1.6