In this webcast, EY-Parthenon professionals and a renowned international guest discuss how the pandemic became a game-changer for strategic growth and long-term value creation amid uncertainty.
The Let’s Talk Strategy webcast series explores the issues in the real world, with real voices and perspectives.
As businesses continue to navigate the prevailing uncertainties related to the global pandemic and ongoing geopolitical issues, the rules for developing and realizing strategy are changing.
The COVID-19 pandemic has accelerated many existing geopolitical trends and brought others to the top of the political agenda. To discuss its impact on business, EY teams will be joined by Dr. Christoph Heusgen in the first webcast of the series. Until recently, he served as German ambassador to the United Nations, marking four decades of distinguished service in the German Foreign Office. Between 2005 and 2017, he was Angela Merkel’s diplomatic advisor.
Join this webcast to hear:
- What the changing geopolitical priorities in a post-COVID-19 world will mean for business
- Why this and other factors may accelerate companies’ transformation strategy
- How CEOs can grasp the opportunity to reframe their future with clear ambitions to drive sustainable long-term value and growth
The emergence from the COVID-19 pandemic presents an opportunity for leaders to push their organizations toward capturing emerging growth opportunities and strengthening their competitive position. But it takes more than just a clearly defined strategy; it requires the courage to reframe the whole enterprise to look beyond the pandemic with clear ambitions to drive sustainable long-term value.
- Andreas von Buchwaldt, EMEIA EY-Parthenon Strategy Leader
- Hanne Jesca Bax, EY EMEIA Markets & Accounts Leader
- Famke Krumbmüller, EY EMEIA Leader, Geostrategic Business Group
- Dr. Christoph Heusgen, former German ambassador to the United Nations