In this webcast, we’ll discuss not only the actions health systems can take to get ahead of the staffing crisis but also the factors that have led to what has become known as the Great Resignation.
Health care staffing is strained at unprecedented levels after nearly two years of the COVID-19 pandemic and decades on the brink. The contracting clinical population, pandemic-related attrition and other factors have led to significant turnover in health care — more than in almost every other industry.
Join an interactive panel discussion on:
- The factors that have led to the health care staffing crisis
- Immediate priorities for health systems looking to blunt current attrition and attract new talent
- Short-term and long-term leading strategies focused on retaining high-quality talent
- Opportunities to use emerging technology and advanced analytics to help your organization attract and retain top talent
Panelists to include:
- Leisa Maddoux, Global and US Health Transformation Leader, Ernst & Young LLP
- Tiffany McDowell, People Advisory Services, Principal, Ernst & Young LLP
- Kenny O’Neill, Digital Health Strategy and Transformation, Principal, Ernst & Young LLP
- Chris Cooper, RN, Health Transformation, Managing Director, Ernst & Young LLP
Time your local time