Market conditions and volatility impact hedging programs play a key role in applying hedge accounting. Join us as we discuss derivative and hedge accounting benchmarking results and insights.
Hedging is an effective risk management strategy that can reduce income statement volatility and mitigate financial risk. While recent changes to the accounting standard have helped to simplify the requirements, many companies are not fully equipped to realize the benefits.
In this webcast, we’ll take a closer look at Accounting Standards Update No. 2017-12—Derivatives and Hedging (Topic 815) and how it is encouraging companies to leverage hedging while reducing the operational burden typically associated with hedge accounting. We’ll share the findings and insights from the EY Derivative and Hedge Accounting Survey. Additionally, we’ll discuss how managed services can offer an easy-to-integrate solution that addresses resource, technology, and cost challenges.
Topics discussed include:
- Gaining an understanding of hedge accounting and derivative valuation market insights
- Providing an overview of ASU 2017-12—Derivatives and Hedging (Topic 815) and the changes made
- Providing derivatives and hedge accounting survey results and insights
- Gaining practical actions for derivatives and hedge accounting, particularly for first-time users
- Learning how managed services can be deployed to assist in your derivatives and hedge accounting journey
CPE credits: 1.00
Time your local time