This webcast will explore a variety of considerations for audit committees as they prepare for year-end discussions with the board, management, auditors, and external stakeholders.
Join the EY Center for Board Matters on December 15, 2021, at 3:00 p.m. (ET) for another episode in our webcast series, Better Questions for Boards, designed to provide directors with insights and questions to consider as they engage with management on a variety of complex boardroom issues.
As the year comes to a close, this webcast will provide audit committees and management with insights on top-of-mind issues, including:
- The macroeconomic landscape: Get a view of the macroeconomic outlook, including an update on the economic recovery and the potential impacts of key economic variables, such as rising inflationary pressures, labor shortages and supply chain bottlenecks, on businesses
- Financial reporting and SEC developments: Get up to date with current and emerging financial reporting and regulatory developments, including key takeaways from the 2021 AICPA conference on current SEC and PCAOB developments and other important year-end reminders and considerations
- Tax developments and policy impacts: Stay abreast of tax policy and other legislative developments occurring in the US and globally and learn how these changes may impact the company’s tax strategy
- Risk management issues: Hear insights about the changing risk landscape, how companies are reimaging enterprise resiliency, and other top-of-mind challenges facing risk leaders and internal audit functions
This CPE-eligible webcast will be 90 minutes. The discussion will be moderated by Patrick Niemann, Partner, EY Center for Board Matters, Ernst & Young LLP. Panelists will include:
- Lauren Alexander, Partner, National Professional Practice Group, Ernst & Young LLP
- Karen Dynan, Nonresident Senior Fellow, Peterson Institute for International Economics
- Craig Hillier, EY Americas Director of International Tax Services, Ernst & Young LLP
- Marna Ricker, EY Americas Vice Chair – Tax, Ernst & Young LLP
- Kapish Vanvaria, EY Americas Risk Markets Leader, Ernst & Young LLP
CPE credits: 1.6
Time your local time